We Invite You to the South's most Distinguished and Respected Endovascular Event!
February 20-22, 2020
Kiawah Island, SC
One Sanctuary Beach Drive
Kiawah Island, SC 29455
Located along the pristine shores of Kiawah Island, South Carolina, this exquisitely designed oceanfront hotel is just thirty minutes from downtown Charleston and captures the spirit, history and charm of the beautiful south.
What is this meeting about?
Who Should Attend
*Early Registration Discounts available until 12/20/2019
Daily Rates are available and displayed during registration.
- Discuss diagnostic and treatment for carotid artery, doctorsaortic aneurysms, thoracic artery grafts and peripheral arterial/venous diseases.
- Describe the nuances of vascular anatomy as they relate to case selection.
- Compare current and future medical, surgical and endovascular treatment options for infrainguinal interventions.
- Review identification and management strategies for complications following endovascular revascularization.
- Analyze areas in need of clinical and translational research to advance the care of complex patients with vascular disease.
The Sanctuary of Endovascular Therapy (S.E.T.) is dedicated to furthering research, supporting education and enhancing expertise in peripheral vascular and endovascular disease. S.E.T. is a non-profit medical foundation. Our population consists of physicians, hospitals, medical, pharmaceutical companies and all professionals involved in this field. Our organization creates the opportunity of quality education at an affordable cost by those in the industry. The mission of S.E.T. is to improve and increase health and safety efforts. Through your participation and attendance, we are able to strengthen the infrastructure of our specialty -- one patient at a time.