Prize Competition - Interesting Cases Submission Deadline : January 15th, 2020
The organizing committee of the Sanctuary of Endovascular Therapy (SET) meeting is pleased to announce a Case Competition with a cash prize! Fellows, residents, and students are invited to submit challenging and interesting cases for the scientific sessions scheduled for February 20-22, 2020 on Kiawah Island, SC.
We invite your submission of a challenging clinical case, with or without complication, that utilized an endovascular intervention or vascular surgical procedure. Also welcome are case presentations of innovative approaches in any area of endovascular or vascular surgical procedures. We are particularly interested in cases that fall into the following categories:
- Cerebrovascular interventions
- Aortic Interventions at abdominal and thoracic levels • Renal and visceral interventions
- Lower extremity vascular intervention
- Cardiovascular interventions
- Venous interventions
The most interesting cases will be selected by the SET Scientific Committee and invited to participate in the 2020 SET Case Competition. Fellows, residents, and students whose cases are chosen will be listed as clinical faculty and have their meeting registration waived. Travel, accommodations and other expenses are the responsibility of the sponsoring clinical faculty member. Each trainee is limited to submitting 3 cases and presenting 1 case. The case description should be no more than 150 words in English.
- Each case submission must be accompanied by an individual submission form
- Each case submission must include a draft PowerPoint presentation with all relevant case information such as images, teaching points and lessons learned.
- PowerPoint should be no more than 10 slides.
- The submission form must be received before January 15, 2020
- Selection process will be completed by January 20, 2020